I’m about to post my first recipe on here and I’m super excited about it. Though I will tell you that this obviously isn’t my original recipe, it’s a mix of a few different ones I found online, I’ve slightly tweaked it and made it exactly how I like it and it’s amazing. Super quick and easy, and so healthy! I’ll just dive right into it:
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Small amount of butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Salt & pepper (I use about 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper for the broth mix and extra to season the chicken breasts)
- Season all
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease an oven safe baking sheet or large casserole dish.
- Clean and season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and season all.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook chicken 2-3 minutes on each side just until browned. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl whisk together chicken broth, lemon juice, honey, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Bake 20-40 minutes (closer to 20 for smaller chicken breasts, closer to 40 for larger) until chicken is cooked through. Every 5-10 minutes spoon the sauce from the pan over the chicken.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and lemon slices if desired and serve.
I hope you enjoy this delicious meal. Please let me know what you think!
Love, Jessika. 💕